Popular Frequently Asked Questions
1. I scratched my top-up card and numbers are damage and I can't top up, what should I do?
If your top up card include QR Code
please scan the QR Code in MPT4U app for top up.
If you still facing difficulities please write down your phone number, registration name, registraion NRC number on the paper and take photo with damage top up card and send to us via Tu Tu Chat at “Chat with Agent”.
2. I lost my SIM Card. How should I do?
3. How can I check my package balance in MPT4U new version?
4. How can I pay for the services of GSM(Mobile postpaid), ADSL,Line phones Postpaid and your FTTH services?
1. You can pay your postpaid payment at MPT TRA Counter, Counter of KBZ Bank and AYA Bank and Shopping Mall which connected with MEB. Also can pay with KBZ, CB and AYA mobile banking. For mored details >> please browe to https://www.mpt.com.mm/mm/payment-through-bank-channel-mm/
2. You can pay via top up card (or) remaining phone balance for your monthly invoice. For checking paying method, please browse to https://www.mpt.com.mm/mm/home-mm/support-mm/topup-payment-for-postpaid-service-mm/
5. What is the benefit of E-invoice on MPT4U? How to register e-invoice on MPT4U?
Customers can check the invoice and payment information for the latest 6 months.
Customer can receive the invoices on time each month and much earlier than traditional paper invoices.
Reducing paper usage will help to save the trees, reduce energy and environmental waste.
From the “Other Bills” menu located on MPT4U home menu/Service menu and also on the side menu, you can register for your monthly invoices.
6. What is required to register?
All monthly bill payment customers; Postpaid (PSTN, ADSL, GSM, CDMA, IP Star) and FTTH can register for an E-invoice on MPT4U application through login with MPT GSM numbers.Please enter the following information in registration page,
– Service Type
– Service Number
– Account Code
(Remark: If you want to inquiry for Service type/Service number/Account code , you can check at monthly paper invoice or please contact to MPT TRA offices.)
E-invoice User Manual Guide >>>> Click Here https://www.mpt.com.mm/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/01112021_User_Manual_ENG_New_UI.pdf
7. I want Ring Tune Service in my phone. How can I get this Ring Tune Service?
8. I want to purchase "Kyite Yar Khaw" Packages or voice packages that can call to any operators. How can I purchase it?
>> You can purchase “Kyite Yar Khaw” Package by calling *997# (or) purchase from MPT4u App easily
>> For more details, please browse to https://www.mpt.com.mm/en/home/promotion/kyite-yar-khaw-en/
9. What is the validity of Kyite Yar Khaw packs?
10. How can I register to the MPT Club program?
You can register via one of the below ways. Only one time registration is needed.
USSD : Dial *345#
SMS: Send REG M/F to 345 (eg: REG F)
MPT4U app link:
Andriod : https://bit.ly/2z4ZhrJ
11. I do not want to deduct with PAYG rate from my main balance or loan balance for any kinds of Data usage. I want to deduct from purchased data packages. What do I need ?
MPT has introduced new Data Carry Plus packages with auto renew function, no longer have to buy data every time and keep enjoying promotion rate whenever the data is used up. When the balance is less than 50 MB(or)At the midnight of pack expiry, these packages will be automatically renewed. Just like the normal Data Carry Plus packages, you can win up to 1000GB lucky data and the unused main data balance (Excluding Lucky Data) will be carried forward if you buy new Data Carry Plus before pack validity or in (7) days after expiry. This plan will be available for only the Data Carry Plus Packages; 979Ks pack and 1279Ks packs.
979ks =515MB > SUBSCRIBE :* 777*3*3# ,
1279ks = 675MB > SUBSCRIBE : *777*4*3#
Please note that this service is eligible for prepaid GSM/ WCDMA users with Swe Thahar/ Shal Pyaw/ Shwe Zagar plan. CDMA Base Tariff users and non-existing users will not be able to use. There is no Hti Pauk chance for Auto Renewal Data Carry Plus.
12. I exchanged Htaw B phone Bill with my balance. I expected that my balance will be increased. But my balance was deducted. Why?
While you are using Any-net call, Any-net SMS or Pay As You Go data, your exchange Htaw B balance will be deducted first.
Package purchasing, Subscriptions to VAS services will be deducted from your main balance and will be charged according to user’s existing Tariff Price Plan (Swe Thahar or Shal Pyaw or Shwe Zagar)
In addition,when the exchanged Htaw B Balanlce runs out, it will be deducted from main balance according to user’s Price Plan or Package if users have.
13. My bill is consumed so fast. How to check details usage? How to limit the data usage ?
14. The balance has been recently topped up and the balance showed "0", Why?
Because you took the loan service ( Yu Htar+ ) and every time you top up your balance will be deducted from the amount what you have loaned before.
Note – Depends on your balance, the loan amount and service fee would be charged in fully or partially at your next top up.
You can check the balance of the subscription + service by dialing * 800 * 7 #. You can also check by sending Debt to 8000. If you want to check your loan amount, you can dial * 800 * 5 #.