- When you are on a call, you will hear a tone to let you know you have another caller.
- Choose to either hold the current call and take the new call, or end either call.
- You can switch back to the first call as long as the first caller is still on the line. Only one caller can wait at one time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is Yu-Htar+ Service?
2. How do I access Yu-Htar+ Service?
3. What are the conditions to use Yu-Htar+ service?
- To enjoy service, you should be a Pre-Paid customer
- To enjoy service, your number must have been activated more than 30 days ago
- To enjoy service, you must have recharged at least one top-up in the last 90 days
- To enjoy service, you must have recharged at least 3000 Ks in the last 90 days
- To enjoy service, you can take the loan without paying the previous one you’re your credit limit
- Your credit limit is calculated based on the number and amount of recharges on MPT network
4. How much loan I can take with Yu-Htar+ service?
You can take the loan for the given below amount based on you credit limit.
|Ranking||foodpanda Voucher Reward Amount||Maximum Number of Winners for Each Campaign|
|1 to 5||10,000||5|
|6 to 155||5,000||150|
|156 to 455||2,500||300|
|456 to 2505||1,000||2,050|
Loan amount and service fee would be charged to you on your next top up either fully or partially based on your mobile balance availability.
Minimum loan of 800ks can be availed only 1 time in a month and for more loans within same month you need to switch to higher loan amount.
5. What can we use Yu-Htar+ service for?
6. What is the validity of loan borrowed with Yu-Htar+ service?
7. How can I check my outstanding loan for Yu-Htar+ service?
8.How can I check my credit limit for Yu-Htar+ service?
9.How can I see my loan transaction history?
10. How does MPT decide my loan amount limit?
11. Why my loan amount is only 800ks even though my friends can take a loan up to 4500ks?
12. Can I use loan balance on international roaming to make calls, send SMS or use internet data?
13. Can I use loan balance to make international calls and send SMS to international numbers?
MPT Ring Tune
1. What is Ring Tune service?
2.How can I activate Ring Tune service?
You can activate Ring Tune service by following methods.
• Call 7979 (call will be free of charge) from your MPT number and follow the instructions to choose your favorite tune
• SMS: send REG M to 7979 for monthly service, send REG W to 7979 for weekly service or send REG D to 7979 for daily service, or send REG S to 7979 for daily subscription and Tune Service
• Send an SMS with the tune id of the song you would like to buy buy to 7979. Example: buy 0001110010
• Dial *7979# and select your favorite tune”
3.What are the charges for Ring Tune service?
• Tune buffet ( Unlimited ringtune) will be charged 100 ks(including tax) for 1 day
• Monthly service will be charged 1050 Ks (including tax) for 30 days.
• Weekly service will be charged 300 Ks (including tax) for 7 days.
• Daily service will be charged 47 Ks (including tax) for one day.
• Tune charges are 315 Ks (including tax) for 30 days for each tune
• Daily Subscription and tune service with 47 ks/day of subscription fee and 13ks/day for each tune as tune fee
4.How would I be renewed for the ring tune service?
5. How can I deactivate Ring Tune service?
• Call 7979 (call will be free of charge) and go to “my account section” then choose to deactivate (or)
• You can type UNR and send SMS to 7979 (or)
• You can click Unsubscribe button for CRBT in MPT4U app (or)
• Dial *7979# and go to account section to unsubscribe the service (or)
• Call 106 customer care IVR
6. Can I set a tune for a specific caller?
7.Can I copy a tune a tune from my friends?
8.How to delete the song?
9. What if Ring Tune is active, someone calls me & I am busy on another call?
10. How can I gift Ring Tune service to my friends and family?
11. What are the charges for gifting Ring Tune service?
If the person you want to gift ring tune service is already ring tune user then
• You will be charged 315 ks for first 30 days then the gift receiver will be charged for 315 ks from the next month.
If the person you want to gift ring tune service is not a ring tune user then
• You will be charged 1050 ks as subscription fee and 315 ks as song fee for first 30 days then the gift receiver will be charged for 1050 ks as subscription fee and 315 ks as song fee from the next month.
12. What is Name Tune service?
13. How can I subscribe the Name Tune service?
14.What are the charges for Name Tune service?
15. How can I activate daily Subscription and tune pack?
16. How much would I be charged for each new tune download after activating daily Subscription and song pack?
17. What is * Copy Feature?
18. How can I subscribe to CRBT by using * Copy function?
- When you call rigntune users, you will get to listen 3-4 sec header prompt ( to copy the tune press*) and then ringtune starts playing.
- You can copy ringtune by pressing * when you listen the ringtune while calling the ringtune users
- After pressing *, you will get a confirmation sns from “7979”, you need to reply with “0”to subscribe the ringtune service.
- Ringtune can be copied by pressing * only when the ringtune is being played
- You would not be able to copy the tune if you press * after the call is connected to the called user
19. What are the charges for subscribing ringtune service via * copy function?
20. What are the charges for song download for existing CRBT user?
21. What should I do if I don’t want to listen * copy header while I call to any CRBT Users?
22. What should I do if I don’t want my callers to listen * Copy header when they call me?
23. What is TUNE BUFFET PACK (UNLIMITED TUNES) feature?
25. Is the service auto renewal?
24. What are the charges of TUNE BUFFET PACK (UNLIMITED TUNES)?
26. How to Activate the TUNE BUFFET PACK (UNLIMITED TUNES) pack through different channels?
27. How to Deactivate through different channels?
28. Will I be charged for tune download?
30. How many tunes can I keep in my profile at one time?
31. What would happen if I reached the limit of maximum number of tunes in my profile?
32. How can I migrate to TUNE BUFFET PACK (UNLIMITED TUNES) if I am an existing ringtune user?
You can migrate to TUNE BUFFET PACK (UNLIMITED TUNES) if you are an existing user by following methods.
SMS- Please send “UP” to 7979
USSD-Please Dial *7979*1#
IVR, please call to 7979 and follow the instructions
Website, Visit https://ringtune.mpt.com.mm/crbt-web-portal/
Customer Care – Call to MPT customer care at 106
33. What would happen to my existing tunes on migration from normal Ringtune service to TUNE BUFFET PACK (UNLIMITED TUNES) service?
A Kyite Poh
1. What are A Kyite Poh Packages?
2. What are the benefits of A Kyite Poh Packages?
3. Who can subscribe A Kyite Poh Packs?
4. How can I buy A Kyite Poh Packs?
6. How can I check balance of A Kyite Poh Packs?
7. How many A Kyite Poh Packs can I subscribe?
- You can buy as many packs as you want. Multi-subscription is allowed.
- The Validity of A Kyite Poh 7 Days Pack will be reset to the longest purchased pack and the amount of SMS of each pack will be merged if the user subscribes a new A Kyite Poh 7 Days Pack before first pack expiry.
- A Kyite Poh 24 Hours Pack cannot be merged with each other. If the customer buys two A Khite Poh 24 Hours packs, these two packs can be seen separately with their own validity. However, users can enjoy full 24-hour validity of each pack.
8. How do you specify expiry of pack?
- 24 Hours Pack Package validity is calculated as real time Users can enjoy full 24-hour validity (Eg. If users buy the pack at 10 a.m on 28th Apr and pack will expire at 10 a.m on 29th Apr 2021).
- 7 Days Pack Package validity is calculated as calendar (Eg. If users buy the pack at 10 a.m on 28th Apr and pack will expire at 12 a.m on 4th May 2021).
9. Can I get Hti Pauk Chance by purchasing any A Kyite Poh Pack?
10. Can I gift A Kyite Poh Packs to others?
11. What is the promotion period?
1. What is Balance Transfer Service?
2. How do I use Balance Transfer Service?
- You can access the service with the following USSD code:
- *223*amount to send*recipient’s number# [send]
- Example: *223*1000*09456456456# [send]
- The amount to send will be deducted from the sender’s main balance. The recipient will receive the full amount.
- No service fee will be charged for balance transfer effective from 12th April until further notice.
3. “Balance transfer will be available for customer who consumed MPT services for more than 3,000Ks from the activation date” What does it mean?
4. Is there a minimum/maximum to the amount that I can transfer per transaction?
5. Can I transfer bonus balance to my friend?
6. Who are eligible to send credit to friends?
7. Who are eligible to receive credit from a friend via Balance Transfer?
- All MPT GSM/WCDMA Prepaid users are eligible to receive credit from Balance Transfer. Active, 1-way block and 2-way block users are eligible to receive credit. GSM/WCDMA customers can make Balance Transfer to CDMA and PSTN Prepaid customers.
- CDMA number can use balance transfer service and can also transfer to GSM number too.
8.Who are not eligible to use Balance Transfer service?
9.Can CDMA users use Balance Transfer?
10. What happens when I transfer credit to a 1-way block user? (A 1-way block user is a user whose main balance validity has expired, and is only able to receive SMS and calls)
11. What happens when I transfer credit to a 2-way block user? (A 2-way block user is a user whose main balance validity has expired more than 30 days ago, and is not able to send/receive SMS or calls)
Call Waiting Service
1 . What's Call Waiting Service?
3. How Does It Work?
Gifting Service (Poh B)
1. What is “Poh B”?
“Poh B” is Gifting Service. MPT users can send Data Pack, Voice Pack & Htaw B+ to another MPT numbers as gift.
To use this, just dial existing USSD and chose your preferred pack. Choose Gift option and follow the instruction. You can also use MPT 4U app to gift MPT products to other MPT numbers. There is no limitation for sending and receiving MPT products. Receivers can enjoy the products that they receive, according to the standard Terms & Conditions of MPT.
|Data Carry Plus Pack||*777#||
|A Kyite Pyaw+ Voice Pack||*600#|
2. Do I need to pay service fees to use “Poh B”?
- No service fee is required.
- If you are a sender (person who will gift MPT product to other MPT number), only package price that you gift will be deducted from your main balance. SMS notification will be received.
- If you are a receiver (person who will receive MPT Product as gift from other MPT number), will receive the product automatically. You will be notified via SMS. You can check your pack quota by dialing *224#.
3. I have remaining Data Carry Plus Pack Quota and I also receive Data Carry Pack from my friend as Gift. What will happen?
Voice Mail Service
1. What's Voice Mail Service?
3. How Does It Work?
- When your phone is out of network coverage area, you are unable to pick up your calls or your phone is switched off, your caller will be prompted to leave a Voice Mail.
- When you have a Voice Mail, the system will send you a notification. You can dial 1550 to retrieve the message, delete the voice message and manage your Voice Mail settings. A maximum of 20 Voice Mail messages can be stored. Usual voice tariff applies to leave a message or to call 1550.
1. What is Conference Call?
2. How can I subscribe Conference Call?
SEND “CC” TO 1331
Subscribe via USSD Menu by following the steps below:
*106# >> 6. VAS >> 2. Call Services >> 6. Conf-Call >> 1. Subscribe
SEND “CC OFF” TO 1331
Unsubscribe via USSD Menu by following the steps below:
*106# >> 6. VAS >> 2. Call Services >> 6. Conf-Call >> 2. Unsubscribe
3. How to use Conference Call?
1. What's Call Me Back ?
3. How Does It Work?
1. What's Call Forwarding ?
2. How to Subscribe?
SEND “CF” TO 1331
SEND “CF OFF” TO 1331
Subscription to Call Forwarding is free of charge.
When forwarding calls, subscriber who has activated Call Forwarding will be charged.
A (Caller) -> B (Forwarder) -> C (Receiver)
B (Forwarder) will be charged based on forwarded call duration according to the tariff they are in.
3. How Does It Work?
Set your call forwarding options by going to ‘Settings’ on your phone to set the conditions
(e.g. always forward, forward when busy, forward when unanswered, forward when unreachable, etc.) and the destination number. Usually, this can be found under ‘Calls’.
You can forward your calls to any MPT number registered in Myanmar,
both mobile and fixed line.