E-invoice is delivering the monthly invoice via SMS & Email. All monthly bill payment customers , Postpaid (PSTN, ADSL, GSM, CDMA, IPStar) and FTTH can register for E-invoice with no charges.
What is the benefit of E-invoice?
By receiving invoice in digital way, customers can receive the invoice on time each month and much earlier than traditional paper invoices Digital invoice give convenience for customers to keep in mobile phone or PC and use it for payment or future reference later
Reducing paper usage will help to save the trees, reduce energy and environmental waste.
How to register?
You can register MPT’s E-invoice program by 1 of 3 channels below.
MPT Payment Counter
visit your nearest MPT’s payment collection counter (TRA/Commercial Office)
make a call to Call Center (106) for MPT users and 01-2399106 for Non-MPT users for registration
What are the requirements of E-invoice registration for Embassy ,Government and B2B customers?
Embassy, Government and B2B customers are not eligible for discount but apply the E-invoice with their organization letter head indicating the service numbers for monthly invoices , also to provide mobile numbers for SMS delivery and Email address and submitting at the nearest TRA counters or Commercial Offices.
Terms and Conditions
- By subscribing, you confirm that any contact information you provide is correct, and that all necessary consents have been obtained by you (if you are providing the contact information of another person). As such, MPT shall not be liable for any unauthorized or fraudulent use of personal information.
- You agree to receive electronic invoices from MPT (i.e. via email, SMS or any other electronic means) to the contact information provided and agree for MPT to discontinue paper invoice delivery to you.
- To be eligible for this promotion, including the discounts mentioned below as part of this promotion, you must not have any pending outstanding or overdue payments and the services you use must not be under suspension, termination or blocked.
- Upon initial subscription only, MPT will apply a 500 MMK discount to your monthly invoice for 5 consecutive months. Please note that such discount may take 3 or more months to commence following contact information verification by MPT.
- The discount will be granted only on a per invoice (not per service) basis. For example, if you have both PSTN & Mobile services in the same invoice, you will be eligible for a total of 500 MMK discount for 5 months.
- After entering into the promotion, if you wish to have paper invoice from time to time, you can go to MPT’s nearest Telecom Revenue Account (TRA) or Commercial Office (CO) and request for a copy of your paper invoice with no charge.
- If you request MPT to resume paper invoice delivery to your premise within 12 months from your initial subscription to receive electronic invoices, MPT reserves the right to charge maximum 3000 MMK as system administration charges to you in the next scheduled invoice as an additional charge.
- MPT provides this Discount only to individual (consumer) private customers. Other customer categories such as corporate B2B, Government, Embassy are not eligible for the Discount plan of E-invoice. Please consult MPT counter in case you do not receive the discount after the registration is completed.
- MPT reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How to do for self register?
You can enroll for E-invoice via the self registration link provided in SMS and Email sent from MPT (or) You can click here
2.What is required to register?
Please enter the following information in registration page,
- Service Type
- Service Number
- Account Code
- Mobile Phone Number (If you want to receive via SMS)
Remark: You can submit up to two mobile numbers.
- Email Address (If you want to receive via E-mail)
Remark: You can submit up to two Email Address.
(If you want to inquiry for Service type/Service number/Account code , you can check at monthly paper invoice or please dial to 106)
4.How can join discount program?
If you would like to receive e-invoice and would like to get discount at the same time need to do as follow:
- register either mobile number or email or both
- require to check the “I would like to receive e-invoice via the contact information that I have provided and agree to discontinue paper invoice” and do the registration.
You need to confirm the information provided during the registration.
Discount will be only available if you do confirm the information and are eligible for discount due to Terms and Conditions.